Easy One-Pan Lamb and Spinach Dinner
Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 pound ground lamb (use beef if that’s what you have)
- 1 12oz package frozen spinach
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes or onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Sprinkle of red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp (more or less) harissa paste or chili powder, depending on your taste for heat
- 2-3oz can black olives, sliced or whole
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Brown lamb.
- Add onion flakes/powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and harissa (or chili powder).
- Add spinach and let soften, break it up with a spatula.
- Once softened, add can of diced tomatoes (including juices).
- Add black olives.
- Sprinkle lightly with red pepper flakes and salt.
- Cook until hot throughout, then serve as is or over starch of your choice — sweet potato, spaghetti squash, brown rice, or white rice.
Alternate rounds with Partner
250M Row + 200M Run+ 15 Wall ball sit ups
Single KB OHS (35/53)
then 100 DU