- 1 large head of broccoli, florets chopped off from the stalk
- 1 large zucchini, chopped into half moons
- 1 large yellow squash, chopped into half moons
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 10 oz portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2-3 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
In a large bowl, toss all the vegetables together with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Divide the vegetables among two jelly roll pans.
Roast vegetables for 35-40 minutes, removing the vegetables from the oven every 15 minutes to stir around.
You can virtually roast any type of vegetable you want with this base recipe. Adjust amount of olive oil and salt/pepper based on the amount of veggies you’re roasting. I’ve done sweet potatoes, potatoes, cauliflower, bell peppers, etc.
21/27 Calorie Row
27 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
-rest 4 minutes –
15/21 Calorie Row
21 Toes to Bar
- rest 4 minutes –
9/15 Calorie Row