Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 15 oz can corn, drained & rinsed
- 1 14 oz can black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- ¾ cup salsa
- 1 limes juiced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Various toppings – sour cream chips, cilantro, avocado, tomatoes and more!
Place chicken, corn, beans, and tomatoes in a slow cooker.
In a large bowl combine salsa, lime juice, and seasonings – stir well. Pour over chicken mixture.
Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
Remove and shred chicken. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir well.
Serve with your favorite toppings on soft taco shells, on nachos or in a bowl!
every 2 minutes: