Here is a great recipe for breakfast! When I make these I’ll double the recipe to keep some on hand for a quick snack. Way better than going for a cookie 🙂
Paleo Banna Pancakes
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, coconut flour, almond butter, blueberries, and nuts and salt, and whisk until well blended.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat along with a small pat of coconut oil.
- Pour small discs of batter onto the hot pan (around 3-4 inches around). They’ll be easier to flip if you keep them from the edges of the pan.
- Flip when batter loses its “tackiness” around the edges.
- Cook other side slowly over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Reapply oil to the pan after each round of pancakes.
1 Hang Snatch
10 Strict Press (65/95)
25 Air Squats