Crispy Paleo Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 4lbs chicken wings (first and second wing sections)
- 1/4 cup, Kerrygold grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/2 cup, Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Kosher salt
Stage 1: Preparation and First Bake
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place a wire rack on the baking sheet.
- Spread your chicken wings on the wire rack in a single layer.
- Sprinkle liberally with kosher salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes on the center oven rack.
Stage 2: Second Bake
- Remove wings from the oven, flip, and sprinkle liberally with kosher salt.
- Bake for an additional 25 minutes on the center oven rack.
Stage 3: Broil, Sauce, and Serve
- Turn off the “bake” function of your oven and turn your broiler on high.
- Broil wings for 3 minutes on the top oven rack.
- Remove wings from the oven and flip.
- Broil an additional 3 minutes.
- While wings are broiling the second time, create the sauce by whisking melted butter and RedHot together in a bowl that will hold all of your wings (I used a 3.5-liter bowl).
- Add about half the wings to the sauce bowl and coat, plate them, and then coat the rest.
10 Pull Ups
15 Box Jumps (20/24)
20 Sit Ups
*Switch with partner every 2 minutes. Start where they left off